The formula I am referring to is called “The Guardian Code”. “The Guardian Code” teaches us the formula and step-by-step methods to achieve the life we desire. An important part of this formula is the Law of Attraction.
There has been a great deal of interest for quite some time in the Law of attraction.
An oversimplification of this well proven concept is that when you set a goal, keep your positive attention focused on it’s realization and continue to repeat affirmations of its favorable outcome and the necessary events circumstances and people will be attracted to you. Ultimately bringing to pass the manifestation of the intended outcome in your life.
This concept has had an extensive goal achievement following develop around it. There is good reason. It works. However, here is an exciting fact. As stated in the above title to this blog, “there’s more”. The law of attraction is actually part of “The Guardian Code”, which is the formula for achieving everything in our lives. The law of attraction works with and is sustained by other very important laws. Understanding these other laws will explain how and why the law of attraction works and will definitely make you able to more effectively achieve your goals.
So as you can see the Law of Attraction is a wonderful principal by which your goals can be achieved. However, if you put it in its true context as it connects with the other magnificent universal laws that make up “The Guardian Code” formula, its power is increased immeasurably.
Remember that I’ve said that “The Guardian Code” is used to accomplish anything in everyone’s life. Every one of us practices it every waking hour. Another rule is that if you can worry you already know how to succeed in using “The Guardian Code”.
So here’s your assignment, should you choose to accept it.
1. Pick a worry, frustration or fear that you would like to eliminate from your life.
2. Decide the outcome that you would like.
3. Write it down as though it has already occurred. Writing literally moves the goal from thought to a physical existence on paper.
4. Read and daydream that outcome in full emotional and physical detail when you first get up in the morning and just before you go to bed at night. (For an extra boost express gratitude for its having been achieved.) Daydreaming the desired outcome is the repeated affirmation of the positive outcome. There is a law stated by Buddha, and later by many other teachers, that “when the student is ready the teacher appears”. By pleasantly daydreaming the outcome without the interference of worrying how you can make it happen you state your readiness to be teachable and the teachers are required to appear.
The teachers might be people, a book, an idle comment by a friend, a TV show or various circumstances that occur. Very often, nothing new comes into your environment but your awareness is enhanced, by the steps you have taken in “The Guardian Code”, and appears to be the attraction of the teachers that ultimately bring your desired outcome.
Note: This awareness is similar to driving the car you just bought off the sales lot and noticing how many cars just like yours everyone seems to be driving. Those cars were out there yesterday; you just had not yet become attuned to them.
5. Finally: Make yourself accountable to you every night with a brief journal entry indicating that you have read and daydreamed your goals twice that day. Also record any positive thoughts or experiences that moves you toward your desired outcome. (Notice what a relief it is that your only task is to daydream the outcome desired. Being free from worry over how to make it happen is truly wonderful.)
Until next time, may you have the peaceful and charmed life that you deserve.